Thursday, February 09, 2006

God is so faithful!

As I was reading my Bible at the spa on Monday, this man and woman approached me and asked what I was reading. They asked if I was a Christian, and when I said "yes" they each got a huge grin. Hyojin told me He was a pastor from Korea, and he and his wife Kyusang (just married on Saturday!) were on their honeymoon in Saipan. They asked what I was reading for, and I told them I was preparing for chapel the next day. They told me they would pray for me. I had to smile since I had just gotten off the phone in an attempt to call my mom and dad to ask them to pray for me about chapel. They hadn't answered, and I was disappointed that I would not be able to talk with them. Not even half an hour later, this sweet couple comes my way to encourage me and offer their prayers! Cool! I love how God works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home