Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Official. I am TOO excited!

I am too excited to sleep! Ah! I was just in bed laying awake LAUGHING out loud and SMILING as I thought about Overflow and what it could be. I have been planning and working at it for just about 6 months, and I still can't believe I am doing this! God is really showing His favor as in the development, and it seems He may have bigger plans for it than I do! I decided since I can't sleep (it is 3:40am!), that I would take Audra C's advice and update my blog. Thanks for reading it, Audra (and those of you who are not named Audra).

4 Comments:

Blogger jerarbw said...

Hi Molly! This is Amanda (used to be Lundquist) from good ol' FBCS! I found your blog through Audra's blog. Good to see your smiling face! Best of luck with the opening of your coffee shop!

3/12/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my head, Molly! That is awesome! I can't wait to see it! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what God is going to do with the place!
Sara (I will e-mail you too!)

3/20/2007  
Blogger Meg Flaming said...

Hey Molly,

Meg Tuttle here! Let me know when your coffee shop is open. I LOVE coffee! It's great to hear that you are doing so well.

Meg

3/29/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting to hear about the coffe shop! We enjoy reading your blog so keep posting. Nice April fools pranks! Love, Laura M

4/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home